Welcome to Staff-Leasing-Germany, an information offering by the HK2 Rechtsanwälte law firm in Berlin!
Here we offer international organizations information about temporary employment and personnel assignments in Germany. We provide an overview of the legal framework and the related challenges that may arise when deploying personnel in Germany.
HK2 Rechtsanwälte is a law firm in the heart of Berlin specialising in international labour law and international personnel assignments.
We are there for you when it comes to temporary employment, secondment or other international personnel assignments.
We will be pleased to advise you if you have any questions as to whether the project you have in mind is possible under German labour law, and can help you to implement your project.
Whether answering simple labour law questions over the phone or handling complex procedures – we are there for you.
We can especially help you to assess whether your project is a temporary employment constellation under German law, and will apply for permission on your behalf.
Furthermore, an essential part of our work consists of developing corporate strategies and preliminary auditing in order to avoid legal problems.
Attorney Jörg Hennig
Jörg Hennig has been a lawyer since 1997 and is a partner at HK2 Rechtsanwälte. As a certified specialist attorney for labour law , he specialises in types of flexible working , in particular in temporary work, but also in the areas of restructuring, international secondments and fictitious self-employment. Jörg Hennig is a supporting member of the German Association of Temporary Employment Agencies (iGZ) and he is a member of the working group labour law within the German Bar Association. Jörg Hennig has written numerous articles on temporary employment and he is the Managing Director of ZP1 Consulting Company on Temporary Work and Flexible Personnel Deployment.
He advises his clients in German and English.
He is co-author of the following monographs:
– Böhm/Hennig/Popp “Zeitarbeit – Handbuch für die Praxis“, 4. Aufl. 2017
– Lansnicker “Prozesse in Arbeitssachen“, 3. Aufl. 2013
– Bundesurlaubsgesetz – Online Kommentar 2004-2007, published by Lexisnexis – Wolterskluwer
Attorney Anika Nadler
Anika Nadler has been working for HK2 Rechtsanwälte since 2017.
Her main focus is on labour law and social law. In particular, she focuses on the special legal issues of temporary work and flexible personnel deployment.
In the area of social insurance law, she focuses on the use of freelancers, legal issues in hospitals and contribution obligations to employer’s liability insurance funds (Berufsgenossenschaften). Furthermore, Anika Nadler advises globally active companies in connection with international personnel transfers and planned settlements in Germany.
The industry focus of Anika Nadler lies in the areas of health, personnel services, IT and construction.
Anika Nadler is active throughout Germany as a lecturer in the areas of labour law and temporary employment.
She advises her clients in German, English, French and Italian.
Where we can help you
In detail, we can advise and represent your company in the following matters:
- Application for a temporary employment agency license
- Drafting service contracts and contracts to produce a work
- Advice regarding the treatment of mixed operations
- Equal pay and equal treatment
- Assignment and/or posting
- Issues regarding the application of collective agreements in mixed operations
- Minimum wage
- OnSiteManagement and master vendor agreements
- Advice and representation before labour courts
- File inspection, preparation of audits by the Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit)
- Communication with German authorities
- Seminars, webinars and other professional development options